Friday, September 28, 2012

Published


Despite the fact that I am not actually on The Miami Student's staff, I have still successfully gotten five pictures published in the paper in the last two weeks!

Remember that bar photo shoot event that I brought up before? Well, I did not go through that craziness for nothing! This picture made it into the following issue, and this picture of a squirrel just made the front page today!

As I said, I'm not technically on staff, I'm still under this "trial run" and I have yet to meet anyone on the paper. All of the assignments and photo-sending has been through e-mail. It's interesting that I have not met anyone yet, but I can tell a few of the photographers are not on staff yet either.

Oh great, competition, we'll see how this goes. I am getting quite a lot published for being a pre-member, however, so it's definitely a positive sign!


Here are the pictures that I got published! I included the original of this picture of the seal because it was put into a collage-type design on the front page last Friday, so it's hard to see.



Left: Bell Tower

Right: Presentation about avoiding fraud while studying abroad.














**Sorry, formatting these pictures is a pain**

~ Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment